Welcome to Camelot Campground Quad Cities
Camping in the great outdoors – the best way to get away. Relaxation with plenty of outdoor activities for the whole family.
Kids of all ages can enjoy our two lakes for fishing, no license required!
Hop in one of our canoes and get back to nature on the water. Life jackets provided.
The kids are sure to love our water splash park. Loads of fun in the sun.
Try out one of our Paddleboats and have a blast on our beautiful lakes.
Ways To Stay at Camelot Campground
With our variety of camping options, Camelot Campground is sure to satisfy your requirements. See all the ways you can enjoy the great outdoors when you stay with us.
Camelot Campground Campsite Choices
Whether you prefer to camp in a tent, an RV or one of our custom camping cabins, we’ll do our best to make your camping experience an enjoyable one.
Flexible Camping Options
Stay for a night or for a month. We have flexible camping options and can accomodate long-term campers or those just passing through.
Amenities You'll Love
You’ll enjoy exploring our 150 acre campground including 50 acres of lake for fishing (no license required) or boating, canoeing or kayaking.
Enjoy a heated outdoor pool, adults-only hot tub, water spray park for all ages and a community room. The bathhouse features individual showers and dressing rooms. Paddleboats, canoes and kayaks are available.
Play mini golf for free with your own golf ball or purchase a souvenir ball. There are many shaded sites next to or near the lake. Play horseshoes, go fishing or check out the new Jump Pad. Planned activities for kids and families are scheduled for most weekends throughout the season.
Need an RV repair? On-site service is available by appointment. Other services include LP, dump station and local repair shops for gasoline and diesel engines.
Make Some Memories at Camelot Campground
Come make some memories at Camelot Campground in Rock Island, Illinois. Our award winning Camelot Campground is located just a stone’s throw away from the great Mississippi River in Rock Island, Illinois.
Camelot Campground is Family Owned & Operated
One of the nation’s best family campgrounds, Camelot Campground is a family owned and operated facility. Our campground offers a variety of tent sites, cabin rentals, RV sites and a modern amenities for our guests. The campsites are spacious, well maintained, with water and electric hookups available.
Camelot has a convenient store, full hook-up sites, laundry facilities, swimming pool, splash park, outdoor grilling, fire pits and even a dog park.
Affordable and Fun
Camping at Camelot Campground is affordable and fun. With so many different amenities, camping at Camelot is an excellent way to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
The Benefits of Camping
Relaxing in the great outdoors is a great way to get away from the stress of everyday life, and a simple campfire is the perfect place to do just that. Whether you’re in need of some relaxation after a long day at work or you want to get away to enjoy the great outdoors and spend quality time with your friends, the benefits of camping are numerous.
Camping has been shown to improve self-esteem and relieve stress, and it’s a great opportunity for outdoor adventure. Being outside and getting active helps burn calories and keep you healthy. It’s a great opportunity for bonding with friends and family members.
Camelot Campground Activities
During the Summer months we have lots of ways to keep you cool. Our Spray Park, Swimming Pool, and 50 acre lake offer fun in and on the water.
Your Stay Includes All This
All of these activities and lots more are included when you stay at Camelot Campground. The Quad Cities best camping experience!
Quad Cities Attractions
Moline, Illinois – Rock Island, Illinois – Bettendorf, Iowa – Davenport, Iowa
The Quad Cities area offers many fun, family attractions and our location affords easy access to all of them. Call Camelot Campground your home base while you explore and discover all the great things to do in the Quad Cities. And if you’re looking for some fun activities right here at Camelot Campground, here are some that are popular with our guests.
150 Acre Campground
50 Acre Lake Fish, Canoe
Heated Swimming Pool
Water Splash Park
Adults Only Hot Tub
All of these fun, family activities and amenities are available when you stay with us. We hope you’ll consider Camelot Campground the next time you plan a camping trip. We would love to have your family as our guests.
Camelot Campground FAQ & Information
- Pets are allowed at the campground and we welcome all breeds as long as they are well behaved and picked up after.
- Guests are allowed to visit you at the campground for a $5/person fee a day which allows them to use the same amenities as our campers.
- No carpets are allowed on our grass, we work very hard at keeping the grass alive to provide you the nicest site we can.
- Fishing is allowed in our lakes and no fishing license is required. You man bring your boat into the campground for a $5 fee per boat. Trolling motors only, if the boat has a gas motor it needs to be completely removed before it goes into the lakes.
- Firewood – Camping isn’t camping without a campfire, however, due to the Ash Borer disease we only allow USDA certified wood to be burned. If you don’t buy the wood from us you must show proof that it is USDA certified.
- Vehicles – Each site is allowed one vehicle, if you have an extra vehicle it is $5 and must be parked in our pool parking lot. Washing of vehicles or units is strictly prohibited.
- Plants – We proudly spend a great deal of time and money enhancing the beauty and nature of the park so please don’t take anything with you. We would be happy to tell you what we have planted and help you find where you can get it.
- Camelot Campground check in times for RV and Tent sites is 2pm, Cabin sites are 3pm.
- Check out time for all sites is 11:00am.
- Anyone arriving before the check in time may be charged a $10 early check in fee.
- Base rate for all sites are for 2 adults ages 16 or older and 4 children age 15 and under ($5 per extra person). Fees for extra person(s) do not apply from mid September through mid May.
- A $10 fee is implemented per extra vehicle.
- All visitors outside of the campground visiting a camper are subject to a $6 per person fee.
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- All cancellations pertaining to a cabin must be made 7 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- All cancellations pertaining to an RV or tent site must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- For cancellations pertaining to a holiday or special event, notification must be made at least 7 days prior to the arrival date for RV or tent sites and 14 days prior for cabins.
- Failure to cancel by above deadline will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- All cancellations must be made by phone. For reservations or cancellations please contact us at 800-787-0605